Tuesday, April 11, 2006

+LeSs tHan 2 MonThs lEfT+

Got enlistment letter last friday, wa... thou u expecting it but the feeling still sux! hahahaha... lots of things not done yet, sad... i am currently in the worst body shape in my entire life, 2 months more to BMT(basic military training) and i still dunno how to swim... bad... worrying times...

fat fat me...

Today went for a run... hmmm, long long time since i accutally go out of house to excerise. haha... sad rite, i cant even run 400m without stopping and walking, it is BAD! hahahaha... oops! no laughing matter man... still... oh no! my house here the pasa malam still around! its been 2 weeks! haha, can today the only day the pasa malam here, never rain... so... i when to look around for food :X hahahaha!

fav pasa malam food:
1) roti john... makes me fat everyday!
2) shark fin soup... nice leh!
3) peanut pancakes... yeah! the best when hot and cripy, super great!

The pirate ship brings back memories, remenbering the times i stay at my grandma house, which is afew blocks away from my current house, hahaha... me, my mum and my auntie, go sit pirate ship also a pasa malam there, so fun!



Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 9:49:00 PM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]