Saturday, February 12, 2005

++Celebration of new year++
Happy chinese new year! haha... its a new year according to the chinese lunar calendar, this year its the year of the rooster! wish everyone a great year ahead!

haven't been blogging for a long long time (really lazy), feels there is a need for change, wohla! new bloggy skin, love this skin alot, simple and clean, yet with a touch of cuteness, just like me :X

past few days been great, its all about food, food, food and still more food! yesh, had reunion dinner at my uncle's house with 2 other close relative family, hmmm, about 15 ppl total, haha... love it, its been a long time since i saw my cute little cousins, they are all grown up! one now is 4 year old, the other is 6 year old, remember the last time i saw them, they are still in the arms of my uncle and auntie, time really flies but they are still so adorable! gang up with them against my brother, haha... they just love disturbing him, end up, my brother has to run around all over the place... then had steamboat and BBQ, wooh, there is simply too much food, everyone ate till bloated and theres still left over, haha...

then the first day of new year, woke up late :X had to be 'shouted' out of bed by my mum, oops! haha... went over to both my grandma house, this time too gang up with the 2 little cousins againt by younger brother, haha... and... they made my brother cry... haha... he really cannot take it anyone, they keep disturbing him, then he suddenly started crying... haha... then had lunch, and waited for two other of my older cousins, also hadn't seen them for a long long time, like two years? well, they were missing, haha... till last few months when they started contacting my mum, then we manage to get them to come over... then visited another grandmama house, then my grandaunt's house, then went to town catch a movie, wooh, almost every movie is soldout, all left first row... -_- but atleast manage to get tickets for 'racing strips'. its a really humorous and interesting movie! haha... had a really good laugh in the cinema, yesh, good movie...

second day of new year, early morning, went over to Mr.npo house, ahhh, his son hided outside and ambused us, haha... hmmm... his son really looks like him, well, they got the same hairstyle, :X haha... chatted and played xBox with his son too, yesh, his son is really good in 'halo 2' haha... my friends almost got trash, and even mr.npo is really good at it too... then went to westmall to watch 'constantine' woooh, great movie, really nice storyline, though require alittle thinking but it got me interested from start till the end and well its filled with lots of dark cool humors and jokes! haha... nice nice... then had reunion dinner part 2, ate at compass point sakura resturant, haha... this time too, we order too much food, we thought it wun be enough so, i and my mum keep ordering, but atleast we manage to finish everything... haha... full...

third day of new year, haiz... today is skool day, boring day, went to skool for PQS and rock, yesh, next week there is PQS quiz, rock assigment due, with nothing done... this is bad... haha... dun think can relax anymore... plus ISDT next friday due, tuesday wireless jam demo, both my part not done... but before i bother, its reunion dinner part 3, this time at my house, with my family, my grandmama and both my aunites, yesh, another filling meal, now thats 3 straight dinners haha... ^_^

been sicky these days... haiz... dunno why, from last sunday till now... hope the new year could give me something good to look forward too, till next time, its 3am in the morning now... time to sleep, well there is nothing much i could do now, except that i miss hanging out and drinking with my friends... haha... tml my classmate coming over for gathering and party, woooh, fun fun! hehe... good nite! byebye...



Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 3:00:00 AM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]