Sunday, January 02, 2005

Recap of 2004....

Friends
I made many many new friends in these past year! hehe... till now i can still remenber on chinese new year holiday period, got 3 different groups of friends came to my house in 3 different days! really really miss hanging out with all my friends, heEx~ Thank you everyone ^_^ for always beening there whenever i need you guys, sorry if i had let you down in anyways, looking back now... memories good or bad, i will always treasure... hope to hear from all my friends again, and hope to know everyone better! yesh...!

School
Weeee... school life has been all fun fun fun for me, haha... really enjoyed skool this sem, loves all my schoolmates so much, been so rewarding for me in skool, hope this new year would be even better! hope to learn more IT stuffs too, even though i can manage my school work but compare to my friends, i still lack lots of IT stuffs, i wanna do more, JAVA, .NET, PHP, SQL, FLASH, more and more! but thennnn... :P i dun really like IT except using my computer for entertainment... heEx~

Music
Ahhh... this part of my life, i yearn so much but been kinda slacking, haiz... here really gotta to seriously buck up, my guitar skills is still poor, cant play piano, cant sing... okie! gotta chiong for all that, and hope i could form a new band, even though its been fun for me in the old band, but... it just didnt work out, i cant cheat myself... sorry, let all of you guys down...

Relationships
Hmmm... i got approached once! haha... thats like for once in my whole life, haha... but overall this part of me also always been lacking, well, i am still young :P and now... shh... just got ^_^
Love my doggy so much! heEx~

Personality
Changed i guess, hmmm... can say this year gave me lots and lots of eye-opener, i been more out-going, been more daring to do stuffs, maybe people would changed... but sometimes i really still lack that confidence, i really dunno am i that good or not? maybe is my ability? maybe is just confidence? but still i'hv changed to put myself first, dun care about others :P but i still wun hurt anyone... heEx~ well, just that i have grow abit since 2003... ^_^



Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 10:44:00 PM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]