Sunday, October 10, 2004

++SuNNy sUnDaY++
Weeee... sunday! Haha... morning was kinda bad, was still sleeping, then got like endless phone call, ahhhh, asking for my mother, for my brother, for my father, ask if my father got buy breadfast? Ahhhh! how i know? i still sleeping lah! *haiz...* then no mood to sleep liao, ehhh, today is the funny funny channel 8, 11am show last ep.! Haha... really nice! even though i watch before liao, Haha... still so funny~ weeeee... then my brother and father go eat lunch, never help me buy... ehhh... then 3pm then go downstair eat, mueeee... ordered alot of stuffs :X Haha... chicken curry and fried noodles, Haha... ahhh... full~ then came home, ehhh, tired, so took a nap :X Haha... really being a little piggy liao~ :X then again, always sleeping, so many phone call! Uweee... in half hour time, wake up 3 times just to pick up phone, and my mother, dunno wad she doing, know my father go out still can call and ask me where is he? he got cut hair? hey, wads a hand phone for? *Haiz...* then finally can get some good rest... ahhhh... wake up 7pm+ liao~ hehe... never eat dinner, no money... :X Haha... then just nice my mother call back, so ask her take-away for me, mueee... she came home with $4 worth of chicken wings, and that means 10+ chicken wings! Haha... weeee... was really hungry by home, so hehe... having fun~ Haha... then around 12pm, go online, chatting, these day really grow tired of blogging liao~ :X Haha... gotta push myself to blog for you loh. :P then tomorrow gotta go skool take OOP assigment results, ahhh... skool officially close 2 weeks liao, tomorrow still gotta go back, poor thing rite? :X Haha... okay okay~ gotta go sleep liao~ Good Night~ bye bye... Y



Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 10:54:00 PM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]