Saturday, September 11, 2004

++sAteRdAy lOnG nItE++
*Haiz...* tonight is a long long nite, after a day at NYP, attending some 'funny' ' funny' wireless jamming berifing, ah, our team leader put us aeroplane, sign up for us liao, never come... *haiz...* so left me and my friend and all the other teams, then ate in NYP, ahhh... the noodle, wahhh, is salt free? berry salty :( then after the event when home, rest abit but then fall asleep then woke up, wahhh! gonna be late liao, so chiong out of house, when too chruch, after chruch serivce, went home, MSN, my WM group say they finish all liao, send me, T_T after combining hey, wheres all the webpages that i did? screwing me ah? like that finish liao? then get the pages and link it myself, then also the menu bar sub-link name wrong, ask them change dunno how many times liao, still haven change, so change myself then send them back, then added the 2 other flash into, also they never help me link, *haiz...* then my 'ah mah' suddenly call me, wahhh... ooh, then end up gotta multi-tasking, doing webpages, teaching OOP on the phone, and chatting on the MSN, as well as listening too music, haha... impossible lah... lolz... :) so at 1.30 am liao, haiz... finish the linking my pages too their pages, then yesterday ask if they got change anything? cose i need too do a new IA, then say dun have, then today ask me, Y my IA and the website so different 1? Of cose lah, never send me the webby then say no change, still wanna ask Y, lolz... dunno wad too say liao... then found out that tomorrow no jamming, so thats 1 month no jamming liao, *haiz...* gotta edit 1 of the songs then send too them to learn, *read my band story for more info* so next week really busy, 3 project due, 1 walkthorogh, 1 test, *haiz...* but first, gonna go sleep liao, good night, ganbatte~ Y



Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 12:00:00 AM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]