Monday, September 06, 2004

++PaSt wEeK SoNgs FaVoUrItEs++

+Top 3 songs for me...+

1) Last Train Home - Lost Phophets
Someone send me this song over half-a year liao, haha... really loves this song, abit of rocky edge with cool and smoothing melody and the lyrics is meaningful, what more can you have ah? haha... Loves it! number 1! ^_^
2) Hell Song - Sum 41
Loves this song sinces the first time i heard it in class, haha... then faster copy over from my friends lappy, really great lyrics, meaningful, tells you that your not the only one suffering, and suddenly, i dun feel so insecure, haha... Rock On~ number 2!
3) Regret - Malice Mizer
Piano tragic ballad, written by Gackt, the vocals of the now dis-band malice mizer, it show cast the pain and sadness right to one's heart, ahhh... full of regrets... drowns you in your own pain, great song, rich with the gothic feeling of this J-rock band, this is wad i am now, regret...

+Chosen Lyrics for this Week...+
"Hey I think that someday I might need you somehow, I, I think I might have loved you, These things I said but you were, A million miles away... On my way for the day I find no sorrow..." Million Miles - FUEL




Ben Lim WhIsPeReD OuT @ 1:08:00 AM

-ThE EnD-

[ aBoUt Me ]


nAmE* bEnJaMin LiM
nIcK* BeNny BoY
bOrN* 11th dEcEmBeR
MSN* benjon85@hotmail.com
HoMe* sErAnGooN nOrTh
sKooL* nGee AnN pOlY
CoUrSe* mUltI-mEdIa cOmPuTiNg
cLaSs* yEaR 2, M04
hObBiEs* HaViNg fUn & SleEpInG


[ mY LiNkS ]

*AnGeLiNe
*cEdRic
*fEliCiA
*hAnAfY
*hUi wEn
*jAsOn
*jErEmY
*jOhAnNeSs
*jOsEpH
*JuNiOr
*JuNe
*kA hUi
*KaNg Ni
*MiLtOn
*mIkE
*NiChoLaS
*PaTrIcK
*pEi YuN
*sAnGaR
*sHaUn
*SuELaStRia
*sUfYan
*tIn SoNg
*TiAn cI
*ViNcEnt
*WeI tInG
*wEn JuN
*YifAn
*yAnLiNg
*yUsAzRiNa

[ ArChIvEs ]

[ TaGgIes ]